Town of Harmony
Date: March 9, 2016
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Town Building
1001 Blockville – Watts Flats Rd
Ashville, NY 14710
Members Present: William Lawson Supervisor
Tim Card Highway Superintendent
Peter Radka Councilman
Jeff Jordan Councilman
Cheryl Wares Councilman
David Hinderer Councilman
Vicki Torres Deputy Clerk
Absent: Shelly Johnson Town Clerk
Supervisor Lawson opened the regular meeting of the Town of Harmony at 7:30 pm at the above time and place.
Approval of minutes
On a motion by Councilman Hinderer, seconded by Councilman Jordan the following resolution was
ADOPTED 4 ayes Lawson, Radka, Jordan, Hinderer
Resolved that the minutes of February 10, 2016 be approved.
• No report
Planning Board Update:
• No report
Animal Control Officers Report:
• No Report
• The court reports for October 2015, November 2015, and December 2015 were presented for audit.
Highway Superintendents Report:
• Highway spending papers need to be signed.
• Shared Highway Services CD waste allotment is 80 ton a year for a 3 year span. Then the allotment resets. $32-33 / ton cost is approximate.
• Mitigation plan paper need to signed and returned to Julius Leone.
• March 14th there will be a health insurance meeting in Mayville. Supervisor Card will attend and report back to the board.
• Discussion was held on the addition to the truck bays. Pete will draw up a preliminary plan. Supervisor Lawson stated that the meeting room may need to be enlarged also to accommodate ADA standards. The Court is currently up to code.
On a motion by Councilman Jordan and Seconded by Councilman Hinderer Superintendent Card can proceed with the plans for an addition.
Town Clerk Report:
• No Report
• Financial report of the Town was given
• No old business
• No new business
Town Clerk presents bills for payment:
On a Motion of Councilman Hinderer and Seconded by Councilman Jordan the following resolution was
ADOPTED 3 ayes Lawson, Radka, Jordan, Hinderer
Resolved that the bill be paid on Abstract #3 in the following amounts
General $18,693.57 Voucher #’s 21-38
Highway $ 7,972.80 Voucher #’s 21-34
With no further business, on a motion by Councilman Hinderer, seconded by Councilman Jordan the meeting was adjourned at 8 pm. Carried Unanimously.
Respectfully Submitted by:
Vicki Torres, Deputy Town Clerk
Please Note: The next meeting will be held on April 13@ 7:30 PM.